Need Financing To Fund a Portion of Your Adoption?
The National Adoption Foundation has partnered with Prosper.com to provide our supporters with adoption loans in order to receive the financing they need. Prosper is America’s first peer-to-peer lending marketplace that has over 1,480,000 members. They connect people looking to borrow money with people who have money to invest. The application process is simple and usually only takes a few minutes.
|Click Here to Apply|
Now you can receive an unsecured personal loan at a competitive rate with peer-to-peer lending
|Borrow up to $35,000|
|Credit score of 640 or higher accepted|
|Rates starting at 6.38% APR for best borrowers*|
|Multi-year loan terms available|
|Easy online application; approval in minutes|
|No pre-payment penalties|
Apply Online to find out if you qualify immediately
The application process is quick and easy:
Please follow the steps below and you’re there!
- Click on the “Click Here to Apply” hyperlink at the bottom of the page to Apply
- Provide some basic information about yourself.
- Check your rate and review your loan options.
- Select the loan option that fits your budget.
- Post your loan request to the platform and watch as individual investors commit funds to your loan.
- Provide supporting documentation to verify your identity. (The faster you provide this documentation, the faster you will receive your funds).
- Once your loan is fully funded, the money is deposited directly into your bank account
That’s it! The National Adoption Foundation is committed to helping families fulfill their adoption dreams. We hope our relationship with Prosper.com will assist families to obtain the necessary financing they need.
You can also help support the National Adoption Foundation by downloading our branded shopping toolbar, credit card or by making a donation. Each donation of $25 or more entitles you to receive a matching Restaurant.com dinner certificate available at more than 18,000 restaurants throughout the country. Thank you again for your support…
* APRs range from 6.38% to 35.36% for first-time borrowers. All loans made by WebBank, a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank, Member FDIC. Your actual rate depends on credit history, income, loan term, and other factors.